Mass Immigration, its causes and the Jewish Question.

By Max Musson:

Recently in the comments section relating to the previous article one of our readers made the following statement:

Immigrants“Mass immigration must be the most disruptive thing to have happened to Britain since de-industrialization in the 1980s, yet neither establishment politicians or media can offer an explanation for why it happened. Occasionally clues are provided like the Channel 4 news item about Syrian ‘asylum seekers’ in Scotland. We were told that Scotland needs 24.000 immigrants a year to ‘survive’, and that without tax revenues from the immigrants government funding of welfare would collapse due to the aging population. The reality is that far from the immigrants paying for our pensions the reverse is true – we are paying for their pensions. Migration Watch estimate that immigration since 1995 has imposed a burden of between 105 to 160 billion pounds on public finances.
 
“Like many others I have been looking for answers in alternative web sites like Western Spring, and I think that with this excellent article by Barry Crockett I have found the definitive explanation for what is really going on. According to Barry and other commentators both mainstream political parties in Australia agree that population increase is needed for economic growth, yet this growth is not contributing to a reduction in the trade deficit, or increasing per capita income. The only beneficiaries appear to be the immigrants, their employers and property developers. Having read Barry’s article I have concluded that there must have been a decision at an international level to promote economic growth by immigration in all the developed countries, yet the decision was taken in secret and the public were not consulted. There may be other motives such as undermining the national sovereignty of white countries to facilitate their integration into the EU, the North American Union, and the Pacific Rim Union.
 
“It seem that the ruling class are clutching at straws since low levels of investment mean that the only option for economic growth before the system collapses is increasing the population by immigration. One can only marvel at the cynicism of those who are prepared to impose profound and irreversible changes on our societies for short term economic expediency.”

In response to this, I posted the following explanation:

“Most people look for simple answers and while there are some perfectly valid simple answers, some answers are less simple or obvious and this is a more complex issue than some would suggest.

“The simplest reason for mass non-White immigration into European countries (and I include North America and Australasia in this category), is that the world’s population is expanding at a rate that cannot be supported in the Third World and so their surplus populations are forced to find additional living space elsewhere. The pressures upon these surplus populations driving them out of their native lands are greater than the pressures within European countries pushing them back, and so this endless tide of non-White immigrants arrives on our shores seeking somewhere to live and some means of sustenance, be it work or benefits. And this seemingly endless tide of immigrants will only stop when the pressures within European countries holding them back are greater than the pressures created by their bourgeoning numbers in their native lands. Of course if we Whites do nothing to deter them, that point will only be reached when so many immigrants live in Europe and our gross national product is so thinly spread that the standard of living is reduced to Third World levels, and long before this point is reached, we Whites will have been driven to the point of extinction.

“Another simple reason is economic. As Barry Crockett has explained, if one increases the number of people living and working in a country, then in numerical terms, then gross national product will be deemed to have increased and brainless politicians can congratulate themselves on having ‘grown the economy’. The fact that the increase in gross national product is not proportionately as great as the population increase and this means that the gross national product per capita has gone down making everyone slightly poorer on average, seems to elude them, just as long as their ‘Bullingdon Boy’ buddies, various key multinational corporations, the banks and their favourite oligarchs are making more money, that is.

“Anyone wanting to learn more about this should read one of our past articles, entitled ‘The Root Of All Evil’: http://www.westernspring.co.uk/the-root-of-all-evil/

“Some of the reasons are political. Various organisations established for messianic religious, social or ideological reasons believe that national boundaries and cultural and racial differences are impediments to the spread of their chosen faith. They believe that in order to spread their faith to the entire world requires the elimination of these differences and this can only be done by promoting the ‘World as a melting pot’ idea and encouraging as many people as possible to migrate back and forth so that they become ‘atomised’ individuals with no inconvenient loyalties or affiliations. Marxists, humanists, Muslims and the mainstream Christian churches all fall into this category, to name but a few.

New Agers 2“Some of the reasons are conspiratorial or masonic, and while there are many quite harmless masonic groups, there also exist masonic organisations that have ambitions to rule the world and who also have a desire to break down all social, national or racial barriers for reasons already explained.

“Most masonic organisations have no membership qualifications other than a penchant for ritualised social interaction, a love of dressing up, and a desire to feel ‘special’, but there are others, membership of which is exclusive, dynastic, hereditary, racially or religiously based., and these are the ones primarily involved in conspiracies to accumulate money and acquire political power and influence in the furtherance of their aims. These are the ‘Secret Societies and Subversive Organisations’ that authoress Nesta Webster wrote about in the early 1900s and that people refer to as the ‘Illuminati’, or the ‘Bilderbergers’, or the ‘Learned Elders of Zion’, etc.

“Lastly, one reason is psychiatric. We are all familiar with examples from history of men primarily, who are described as megalomaniac personalities. Such people do exist and while we tend to find out about the ones that hale from lowly beginnings, because they tend to fail as a result of their lowly starting point, some megalomaniacs are born into the richest of families and they suffer no such disadvantages. These are often the kind of people who are found at the helm of organisations of the types described above and they are often famous for their ‘workaholic tendencies’ despite having more wealth than they could realistically hope to spend in a thousand lifetimes.”

The above was of course intended to provide a broad overview of the causes of mass immigration into White countries and while I felt it was sufficiently comprehensive, I was later taken to task by one of our regular commenters, who stated:

“Max, you spent a whole lot of words there giving all sorts of incidental reasons for mass third world immigration, legal or otherwise, into White countries, yet you fail to name the proverbial organized jewish elephants in the room. Why?
 
“It was and is organized jewry that opened, and continues to open the flood gates of mass third world immigration to White countries, ending what was effectively a Whites only immigration policy.
 
“Organized jewry runs our governments and immigration policies against the true interests and will of the ordinary people. That is THE reason we have non-Whites flooding our countries.
 
“And you can call this fact simplistic all you like, but that is the “complicated truth” of the matter that a lot of otherwise smart people have difficulty getting their heads around.
 
“I’m sure you understand this, yet we have you commenting here, all sort of coy like?”

My reply was as follows:

“You are wrong, I covered the machinations of organised Jewry under the heading of masonic groups promoting immigration. If the threat we face is viewed from that perspective, as coming from a ‘hereditary masonic community’, which is what organised Jewry actually are, in common with certain other hereditary masonic communities, that threat can be assessed far more accurately and the threat can be addressed far more openly and effectively, without contravening ‘hate speech’ legislation.

“Lots of nationalist websites exist today and a large proportion of them boast about their defiant attitude towards the draconian ‘hate speech’ legislation that exists in this country. They can do that because they are currently so insignificant that they are not worth the bother of prosecuting, and they never will be. We at Western Spring however intend that one day we will present a mortal threat to our enemies and when we reach a size such that we are recognised as such, our enemies will if we have not been smart, deluge us with ‘hate speech’ prosecutions and use police state methods to close us down. We don’t intend to make that easy for them and we will not be ‘handing them our heads on a silver platter’ by indulging in crude language or by making statements that in legal terms are undeniably ‘incitements to racial hatred’.

Protocols“This is a thinking person’s website designed for people who can think and we expect our readers to be able to look at what we write and say to themselves, ‘now where do organised Jewry fit into this equation? … Ah yes, I see,… I remember Max referring to them on numerous occasions as ‘an hereditary masonic community’ and I see he has referred here to the Learned Elders of Zion’. Clues don’t come much more obvious than that!

“Sometimes ‘less’ is ‘more’, and we don’t always have to convey our message in fifty-feet high neon signs.

“Smart people often have difficulty getting their heads around the ‘Jewish question’ because of cognitive dissonance, the fact that what they see does not tally with the simplistic messages that nationalists often convey. This is why the ‘message’ has to be technically accurate.

“The fact of the matter is that Jewry are not strictly speaking a religious community. There is a religious aspect to Jewishness, but there are many Jews, many of them famous, who do not observe the Jewish religion. Many of them have converted to Christianity or some other religion or are atheists, but in many cases this does not stop them acting in the interests of what I call organised Jewry. They continue to act in the interests of organised Jewry because it is essentially a masonic community.

“It is also a fact that Jews are not strictly speaking a race as some maintain. There is a racial element to Jewishness, because Halachically Jewishness is passed on by hereditary means, from mother to child. But many Jews, many of them famous, are not racially Semitic, Turkic or Hamatic. Some Jews come from blood-lines so intermixed with European blood-lines that they look more ‘Nordic’ than most Europeans. They however, often continue to act in the interests of organised Jewry because it is essentially a masonic community.

“Smart people will oftentimes have encountered a nominally Jewish family or individual living remotely from any Jewish community and they will rightly perceive that these Jewish people are not part of an insidious conspiracy to do down the White race and the same goes for isolated individuals or families from any of the ethnic minorities in this country, and they will be deterred from supporting us because of cognitive dissonance, that the people they see do not correlate with what some nationalists will describe as ‘the Jooooz’ in their rants.

“We should not want ethnic minorities living among us irrespective of whether or not they pose an immediate danger, for obvious reasons, but our opposition to them must be made rational by an explanation that ethnic minorities once they are present in such numbers that they can begin to organise as a separate community, will always do so and they will always then adopt an in-group/out-group mentality and begin to act in the same way as a masonic organisation, profiting as a result of their practice of in-group preference at the expense of the host community.

“When organised minority groups become wealthy and powerful we must expect that they will want to so order our society and implement legislation and engineer events (like wars) so that these all play to their advantage, and we must get away from this belief that Jews are a uniquely evil people. Organised Jewry have been acting as a masonic community for a very long time and they are so much more practised at it than other ethnic minorities, but they are doing no more and no less than other ethnic minorities would do, if we give them the opportunity.

“Our task must therefore be to remove all minority groups from within our midst.”

By Max Musson © 2015

# # # #

27 thoughts on “Mass Immigration, its causes and the Jewish Question.

  1. Hereditary masonic community?? Family and “Heritage” is good; “masons” are hard-working, creative, skilled craftsmen; The lodge down the street, on a Saturday night is full of ordinary, decent, small businessmen and professionals, who just like to get away from the wife for a few hours, meet up with a few intelligent blokes for a few drinks, swap their business cards, dress up and recite a few para-religious oaths, boarding-school their late pal’s son; “community” is caring and sharing with neighbourly kinsmen. —cognitive dissonance +++

    Its is primarily the high concentration of bad genes (chains of darkness in the New Testament) in mongrelized phenotypes, which causes them to infiltrate, corrupt, subvert, hi-jack and impersonate old British and French Masonry (and ancient Judahite-Judean society) and produce the hateful Talmudic behaviour. They worship THEIR father (not Adam) and themselves and money, and have no hope of an afterlife, but a deep quasi-religious urge and the chutzpah to buy up everything (including Blair, Brown and Cameron), luxuriate, dominate, kill or enslave Christendom and the planet –and they have nearly achieved this while we mumble on about Bilderbergers and Freemasons.

    Katana’s message is clearer and more accurate. S/he could have mentioned their unique 7500 year mastery of usury, counterfeiting, inflating, stealing, bribing, foreclosing, taxing, defrauding, extorting, blackmailing, pimping, bootlegging, trafficking, assassinating, infiltrating to the top of all our modern Christian governments, fomenting bloody wars and revolutions, and from Napoleon onwards, increasing POWER!

    All this is hidden by their monopoly on the Media and publishing. Sorry Max, our primary opponents remain cleverly disguised even from veteran nationalists like yourself. No other ethnics are, nor ever were, in their league.

    1. Hi TiglathUK, I’m sorry if the concept of a hereditary masonic community is more complex than you feel comfortable with. There are of course masonic lodges that were originally formed around the communities of craftspeople during the Middle Ages and which are harmless and this is why I stated in my article, “… while there are many quite harmless masonic groups, there also exist masonic organisations that have ambitions to rule the world …”
      .
      The rest of what you say is based upon religious dogma and is of the, “Jews are the Devil’s spawn’ variety, which as I have already explained does not correlate with reality. That is the danger of having a rigidly religious perspective on things.
      .
      Yes, Katana could have mentioned a whole list of phenomena, many of which organised Jewry have had a hand in and in some cases a leading role in. As I stated in my article, “When organised minority groups become wealthy and powerful we must expect that they will want to so order our society and implement legislation and engineer events (like wars) so that these all play to their advantage, …”, but we must not fall into the trap of assuming that Jews and only Jews do this kind of thing. Any organised minority will eventually do the same, if we give them the chance and we can already see Muslim groups and other ethnicities aping what Jews have done in the past in order to extend their influence within our society.
      .
      We Whites face competition from a variety of organised minority groups and in that competition and struggle for our survival we should quite rightly recognise that organised Jewry are the oldest established adversary, and therefore the most powerful and influential, even having a virtual monopoly of ownership and control of the mass media such that no other ethnic minority is in their league, but that still does not alter the fact that there is nothing uniquely evil about Jews.
      .
      We should recognise that many people pushing the New World Order agenda are White Europeans whose dynastic families and masonic brotherhoods began pushing that agenda and corrupting the world, long before they allied themselves with similar Jewish groups.
      .
      Rational people do not believe in the ‘Devil’ and while many have a kind of vague emotional attachment to the idea of their being a benevolent God, terminology such as ‘the forces of darkness and light’, and the struggle between ‘good and evil’, should only be used metaphorically. If we fall into the trap of believing such things literally and trying to portray ‘little Manny Cohen who runs the tobacconists down the road’ as an agent of ‘consummate evil’ then we simply make ourselves appear as cranks in the eyes of rational people.
      .
      Furthermore, by ascribing to organised Jewry an aura of the ‘supernatural’, we make them appear invincible in the eyes of our people, which they are not. In fact they only wield the power they do because of the influence granted to them by corrupt White people, many of whom would be just as corrupt even if Jews did not exist.

      1. Max I am unable to agree on your understanding of the Devil or Satan, he does indeed exist and if one thinks of a spirit of evil being spread by bad deeds it is more understandable. I meet you in the street and as you say good morning, I respond in a bad way, and kick your shin for “devilment”. We part and how will you greet the next person? With a good morning, or will you shy away for expectation of more troubles? You will of course be wary for a spell and the evil expectation is spread this way. It can be countered by a good and friendly action or greeting. We have no need for a philosphophy or faith to understand this as simplfied concept. For myself I’m a Christian, and I understand others may not be but feel a rejection of Christianity plays into the hands of those who are destroying us and our ancient culture.

        1. Christianity became a feature of our culture over the last two thousand years, but our ancient culture was Pagan before that and many of our cultural traditions celebrated by Christians have a Pagan origin. I am not proposing that we should reject Christianity in its entirety, but there are aspects of Christian teaching that need to be reconsidered in the light of perceived reality and this need not bring about the destruction of Christianity nor the destruction of our ancient culture.

          1. What we are doing is using our values to try and work things out. The problem with Christianity is that it has been infiltrated by the Zionist. In the main I’m agnostic. I would also say that I’m a Christian though, to a certain extent. The Ten Commandments seem to me a pretty good basis for running a society. The old Gods also seem to have a lot to offer for Nationalists. Perhaps a New ‘New Age’ religion should be formed aimed at Nationalists!
            I was struck by two verses from The Book of Revelation 2.9. and 3.9.

  2. Walter Greenway

    - Edit

    A legal work of the mid-twelfth century, known as Leges Edwardi Confessoris (The Laws of Edward the Confessor), put it, the Jews themselves and all their possessions are the king’s.
    Later King John like his predecessors, put the Jews under his ‘special protection’, and gave them a series of privileges. He (King John) was furious when they were maltreated in London. His letter to the mayor and sheriffs, saying that his peace should be observed even if given to a dog, showed his contempt for the Jews, but also his determination to protect them.
    Unlike King John I love my dog more than I do odious tax collectors.

  3. Yes Max, the Talmudists were also behind the Rationalist, Evolution (we’re just higher pond-life) and ‘Higher Critic’ (Bible is just fairy-tales) movements of the 19thC, hi-jacking and corrupting Darwin’s modest observations –all to subvert traditional Christian teachings. This is now the unofficial ‘religion’ of the kosher BBC.

    1. Just because some Jews and the BBC have been supporters of the theory of evolution, does not automatically mean that the theory of evolution is false. It’s on occasions such as this that we need to apply a little common sense and logic, because some things advocated by Jews and by our national broadcaster are actually good for us. Jews believe that we should eat food in order to nourish our bodies, and the BBC supports this idea by featuring cookery programmes on TV. Does this mean that eating food is a devilish Talmudic plot to destroy the White race? … No!
      .
      Do you see how regarding someone or something you are opposed to as ‘consummately evil’, leads one to make irrational assumptions?

  4. Max wrote:
    .
    “You are wrong, I covered the machinations of organised Jewry under the heading of masonic groups promoting immigration. If the threat we face is viewed from that perspective, as coming from a ‘hereditary masonic community’, which is what organised Jewry actually are, in common with certain other hereditary masonic communities, that threat can be assessed far more accurately and the threat can be addressed far more openly and effectively, without contravening ‘hate speech’ legislation.”
    .
    My reply was as follows:
    .
    Come on Max, this attempt to avoid naming the jew through labeling it as a “hereditary masonic community” is not going to fool anyone, least of all organised jewry. They will simply, down the road, label it as a code word for “anti-semitism” and outlaw it. Hate speech laws can be expanded at will to include “code words”, etc.

    Calling organized jewry a “hereditary masonic community” will also confuse the new people we want to reach, let alone ourselves. Let’s just call a jew, a jew.
    .
    And Max responded:
    .
    I have not been trying to fool anyone. I simply set out a comprehensive overview of the causes of mass immigration, correctly categorising the involvement of organised Jewry within the section dealing with conspiratorial masonic groups.
    .
    I never intended that anyone would use the term ‘hereditary masonic community’ as a ‘code word’ in place of ‘organised Jewry’. I simply provided a descriptive term that would enable others to better understand what we are dealing with. The Jewish problem does not revolve around Jewish religious congregations, nor is it a simple matter of race, the Jewish problem revolves around the machinations of an hereditary masonic community that I have identified many times in my previous articles as ‘organised Jewry’.
    .
    It is interesting to note that until I started writing about this subject and using the term ‘organised Jewry’, this term was not in use among contemporary nationalists who simply used the cruder and less accurate term, ‘the Joooz’. I seem to be setting a trend in this respect that even you are following.
    .
    ———-
    .
    Max wrote:
    .
    “We at Western Spring however intend that one day we will present a mortal threat to our enemies and when we reach a size such that we are recognised as such, our enemies will if we have not been smart, deluge us with ‘hate speech’ prosecutions and use police state methods to close us down. We don’t intend to make that easy for them and we will not be ‘handing them our heads on a silver platter’ by indulging in crude language or by making statements that in legal terms are undeniably ‘incitements to racial hatred’.
    .
    My reply was as follows:
    .
    This is legalistic daydreaming about a place where some semblance where “rule of law” exists. The day that Western Spring represents a mortal threat will be the day that discussion about language used will be the stuff of childhood dreams. Irrelevant in other words.
    .
    My point is that we need to name the enemy as clearly as possible, while we can and as often as we can. That is, the people behind the destruction of White societies is organised jewry. And of course they have their multitude of White lackeys and “running dogs”. That’s a given.
    .
    And Max responded:
    .
    Organised Jewry have provided much of the impetus behind the legislation permitting mass immigration into this country, and they have also provided much of the impetus behind the ‘hate speech’ legislation that has been imposed upon us, but not all of the impetus has come from them. You describe the Whites involved in these matters as the ‘lackeys’ of the Jews and some of them have been, but ‘running dogs’ implies that others have also been involved of their own accord, which is the point I make. There has been more than one conspiratorial group at work promoting mass immigration and we should not blind ourselves to that fact or seek to deny it to others.
    .
    ———-
    .
    Max wrote:
    .
    “Smart people often have difficulty getting their heads around the ‘Jewish question’ because of cognitive dissonance, the fact that what they see does not tally with the simplistic messages that nationalists often convey. This is why the ‘message’ has to be technically accurate.
    .
    My reply was as follows:
    .
    Smart people, like non-smart people have difficulty with seeing organised jewry as a criminal cabal intent on destroying us because of the massive propaganda and brainwashing by the jewish controlled media-educational complex that they have run for generations now. Everything we have read, watched or listened to has been tainted and distorted by these people. We’ve been immersed in and grown up in a cesspool of organised jewish lies.
    .
    I’m all for “technical accuracy”, yet calling organised jewry’s ongoing destruction of our societies the work of a “hereditary masonic community” is not accurate in the least. It’s merely a futile attempt to hide under the skirt of imagined legal protection by using code words.
    .
    And Max responded:
    .
    Again, I agree with you that organised Jewry have been involved in the affairs that you describe above, and it can be argued they are a dominant influence in these matters, but they are not alone. One only has to look at Rupert Murdoch for an example of a media mogul who through his media empire is actively involved in promoting Zionism, multiracialism and the New World Order, and while many Jew fixated nationalists ‘jump summersaults through hoops’ trying to prove that he is a Jew, the fact is that evidence simply does not exist.
    .
    Murdoch’s motivations for directing his media empire as he does are not derived from his ethnicity, his motivations are different. I know that his daughter was for a short while married to an atheist of partial Jewish extraction and so we may speculate that he may have intentions to align his dynastic family business with the hereditary masonic group dominating much of the rest of the mass media, but there is no evidence that he personally has even converted to Judaism. If our speculation here is true, the influence at play here is ‘masonic’ rather than religious or racial.
    .
    ———-
    .
    Max wrote:
    .
    Organised Jewry have been acting as a masonic community for a very long time and they are so much more practised at it than other ethnic minorities, but they are doing no more and no less than other ethnic minorities would do, if we give them the chance.
    .
    My reply was as follows:
    .
    Very wrong there Max. Jews are a unique enemy to all of us, as demonstrated by their current stranglehold over our societies. No other group comes close to the power and influence that organised jewry has over us Whites.

    As an example, organised jewry caused us to slaughter each other in two world wars.
    .
    And Max responded:
    .
    Organised Jewry are unique in terms of the influence they wield throughout the West, but that does not make them ‘uniquely evil’, and it does not mean that Jews are the only threat we Europeans face and that we can safely disregard all others. We only have to look to the Chinese to realise that. I was talking to a nationalist who through his work has in the past been required to work closely with a Chinese business operating in Britain and he referred to them as ‘the Jews of Asia’, indicating that they employ all of the tactics in advancing their ethnic interests that Jews are renowned for.
    .
    ———-
    .
    Max wrote:
    .
    “Our task must therefore be to remove all minority groups from within our midst.”
    .
    My reply was as follows:
    .
    I fully agree with you here Max.
    .
    In summary, Whites are being systematically destroyed by organised jewry to achieve their dream, and our nightmare, of a Jew World Order.
    .
    And Max responded:
    .
    Of course organised Jewry are working to extend their power and influence as far as they can and I’m sure at some level there are powerful Jews who have their sights set on World domination, but this is no different to the Chinese, no different to the Muslims and no different to any other ethnic group, except we Whites, who have been deserted by our traditional leadership elite and therefore find ourselves uniquely vulnerable in a world that other racial groups are having an increasing influence in shaping.
    .
    Again, I stress that an understanding of what is going on does not come from the mistaken belief that Jews are ‘uniquely evil’, or the ‘spawn of Satan’ as some people would have us believe, all of the races of humanity are involved in a struggle for primacy in the world. It is part and parcel of the evolutionary process and identifying and making others aware of the role played by organised Jewry in this context is far easier than if we try to pretend that Jews are a ‘Satanic’ people.

  5. I distain the fancy jargon and call it what it is – War! — a war for the very survival of Western Civilization and western man. Sooner or later the European peoples will rise up against the machinations of the Anglo-Jewish cabal and shed their yoke. They have done so before and shall do so again. Unfortunately most European-Americans are so dumbed-down by beer ballgames and goofy religions, that they don’t even notice that they are headed for extinction, let alone realize that America’s military and financial might is being used to fuel a duplicitous expansionist agenda for the god of the ruling elite – Mammon.

  6. As we Europeans face destructive demographic change we seek to brand a all encompassing name to label our adversaries. They label us ‘racists’ and ‘fascists’. Communists labelled their adversaries as ‘bourgeoisie’ and ‘class enemies’. We today seek an all encompassing name to brand our enemies: ‘Anti-Whites’, ‘Marxists’, ‘traitors’, ‘liberals’, ‘Jews’.

    However, I would pose this question. Are the people that make up UK educational bodies which set pro-multicultural curriculum in our school made up of a majority of Jews? No, they are White.
    Are the majority of teachers in our schools who present anti-racism propaganda to our European children Jewish? No, they are White.
    Is the busy body in the council Human Resources department who brings about the suspension of an employee because of ‘racist’ online postings Jewish? No, they are White.
    Even in the UK journalistic profession, as many speak of, the majority of those journalists are not Jews but White, Neo-Liberals who’s writings are mostly seperate from Jewish interest or pressure.
    The majority of Labour and Conservative politicians from the end of WW2 to 1997 were not of Jewish descent or subject to Jewish influence but they all still willingly allowed mass immigration to continue.

    Even if we are to say that the structure of Neo-Liberal Western society has had a large degree of Jewish influence in promoting ‘tolerance’, ‘multiculturalism’ and nihilism into it those who are willingly keeping it going are disproportionately non-Jewish Whites. They have not been forced through totalitarian measures but have willfully adopted ‘progressive’ charade.

    Even the word “Jew” has a subconscious verbal effect. “You Christian”, “You Muslim”, “You Hindu”, “You Sikh”, “You Mormon” do not have the same pejorative basis as “You Jew”. It is a word that rolls of the tongue, a word with such linguistic characteristics

    We view the British people as always following the establishment narrative but the British people are nothing compared to how the Jewish people are shepherded by their own media, ‘community leaders’, Rabbis, wealthy individuals and their politicians. In the UK, from my observation the Jewish social structure is the top 5% influencing the behaviour and the outlook of the other 95%. We are not going to get Jews on our side but I think it is important to be intellectually truthful in recognizing the difference between the Jewish Elite and the Jewish mass.

    The Jewish Elite have not been on our side but in the situation we find ourselves in most of our adversaries keeping mass immigration going are White, non-Jewish and will continue to be gatekeepers for our demographic decline even if Jews withdrew completely from politics. The sole Jewish narrative of our demographic demise is not all encompassing for our situation in the UK, it has been caused by our own.

  7. Rupert Murdoch’s grandfather: Rupert Greene, was a roistering, charming half-Irish gambler. p.20 Shawcross ‘Murdoch’ 1992.

    Ancient White literature, Genesis: ‘And the Serpent beguiled (charmed and seduced) Eve’. The outcome of the race-mixing (fornication) was Cain, who later went out and murdered his innocent brother, Abel, the 2nd born, had just made a family sacrifice, and thus challenged Cain’s legitimacy and parenthood. Christ told them who their real forefather was (John 8), and they promptly murdered him.

    Most of the modern Rabbis know who their patriarch is; that’s why they focus on the maternal line! We must identify and study the main enemy. ‘Rationalists’ can’t see the big picture.

    1. Genesis 4:1 “And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the Lord.”
      .
      Since Adam and Eve were supposedly the first humans created by God, Eve could not have fornicated with anyone of a different race and as the Bible states, Cain was conceived through Adam and was regarded by Eve as a gift from the Lord.
      .
      Some people may believe they are gazing upon ‘the big picture’, but whatever it is, it is obscuring their view of their own Bible texts.

      1. Good points Max, but New York State Bill Finck digs deeper (explains the c.2000 mysterious ‘Green Men’ carvings in the British Isles and France –with disgorgent seedlings emerging from both sides of their mouths):

        Contrary to popular belief and Genesis 4:1, Cain was NOT the son of Adam (the first White man and son of God c.7500 BC). It is fully evident in many places that at an early time the ancient texts from which our modern Bibles are produced were corrupted here (as they also were elsewhere, note Jeremiah 8:8). Therefore, we must rely upon other Biblical testimony concerning this verse, and fortunately we have many witnesses elsewhere in Scripture which attest that Cain was not the son of Adam. Clifton Emahiser discusses much of this evidence at length, and the details as to why it is claimed that the Hebrew text of this verse is corrupted, in his paper The Problem With Genesis 4:1, which is available here at Christogenea.

        An understanding of the nature of Cain and his descendants is an understanding not only of Scripture, but of Biblical history and ALL HISTORY since. Cain, being a son of that serpent which seduced Eve, his descendants are the “Seed of the Serpent” side of the equation in Genesis chapter 3:15, while the descendants of Adam through Seth are the “Seed of the Woman”.

        – See more at: http://christogenea.org/overview/genesis-chapter-4#sthash.3jqOcHo9.dpuf

        1. Sorry to have to abbreviate your comments TiglathUK, but what you posted was a ‘wall of text’ and you lost me in the third paragraph when you began talking about a serpent having sexual intercourse with a woman. Once you start going down that road you end up in David Ike territory and we really don’t want to go there.
          .
          If anyone is interested in your alternative interpretation of the scriptures they can follow the link you provide.

          1. Sorry about the wall of text — spaces were edited out. These things are of supreme importance and need serious, hard study. The Serpent (Devil, Serpent, False Accuser, Dragon, and their offspring) was NOT a literal, wiggly snake.

            I can’t believe David Icke really believes in ‘Reptilians’. I think he is using symbols to avoid the J word, and deadly persecution. However, he leads too many Whites down rabbit holes and away from the truth.

            But at least Icke correctly divides people into TWO GROUPS –basically good and basically evil, just as the Bible does –when properly translated and understood. The prevailing modern culture–infecting the Universalized Church as well–is that we are all basically the same; just skin colour –“Fatherhood of God and the Brotherhood of man”!

  8. The Left push evolution because it suit their cause. ‘We are all the same under the skin’ is their cry. We are not. Different racial groups suffer from unique diseases.
    The key word is evolved. Evolution by its definition means change. The mobile telephone has evolved from a hand cranked contraption that was hung on a wall. The differences between whites and blacks is as wide.

  9. Just to lighten the mood somewhat, has anyone seen the crazy outfits the Masons wear? And the rituals … that’s enough to make anybody into an Bilderberg-uber capitalist maniac? Maybe David Icke is right with his lizard theory: anybody who would behave like the Masons, and see it as a legitimate mode of existence, must descend from another planet…..

    Their networking skills, however, do seem to give them an Organized Minority advantage over the rest of us; but I wonder how many of them are extremely rich? I would say, very few…. The rest may be there because it offers them the chance of making into the big time. Anybody could do that.

  10. Of course the jews are not doing all this nation wrecking all by themselves. They have recruited through bribery, blackmail, idealism, etc., a whole rouges gallery of people to do their bidding, wittingly or not. But these are mostly brainwashed and or venal tools.
    .
    Jewry are not alone in carrying out their sinister Jew World Order BUT they are the financiers, the engineers and architects of their project. To use an analogy, a skyscraper is not physically constructed by the financiers, the engineers and architects, who represent only a tiny percent of those working on the building project. The vast majority are people who range from the highly skilled to the common labourer. The same with the Jew World Order, with the vast majority of “workers” being “useful idiot” Whites along with genuine White traitors and sellouts who know what they are doing.
    .
    Whether Rupert Murdoch is a jew or not, he certainly quacks like a jew.

    1. Sorry Katana, I can understand why you feel the way you do but Rupert Murdoch is just one exception that breaks the rule as far as your argument goes.
      .
      No-one could describe Murdoch as anyone’s ‘foot soldier’, ‘stooge’ or ‘useful idiot’. He is a vastly wealthy and influential media mogul and he is running his media empire the way he sees fit and there are lots more like him, gentiles who want the same things that we see Jewish oligarchs striving for, and many gentile plutocrats would be striving for these things irrespective of Jewish involvement and co-operation in their affairs.
      .
      As I indicated in my original response to the question that led to this discussion, there are several groups and organisations striving to create a one world government with them at the helm and each of these conspiratorial groups is aware of the machinations of the others and for the most part they co-operate in their efforts. They all aim to destroy national boundaries by encouraging mass migration and they all aim to obliterate the White race through race mixing as a step towards creating a rootless uniform brown humanity. It is only to be expected that they would do this, and it would be wrong of us to assume that we have only one enemy, or that one enemy and only that one enemy, is uniquely evil.

  11. BritishActivism

    - Edit

    There’s always been a divide in the movement when it comes to how far people should go when it comes to getting into that particular root of our problems.
    .
    I suppose there are always going to be those who ‘do not know’, those who ‘do not WANT to know’, those ‘who DO know’ and then those who come make it their sole focus at all times.
    .
    In my opinion it has been shown time and time again that Western Spring are not afraid of stating the disproportionate influence of organised Jewry upon how things have been shaped (and continue to be shaped) both in this country and further afield.
    .
    That Western Spring doesn’t relentlessly bang this drum in every article is not a sign of weakness, cowardice or a ‘missed opportunity’.
    .
    In my opinion it is just a sign of them being able to balance matters properly and offer the readership a broader range of material that is equally insightful and explanatory about the ways of the world (and what people may be able to do about it).
    .
    Western Spring has given me nothing but confidence that they know what the score is and that they have the accrued insight, maturity and discipline to deal with the issues involved in a decent and dignified fashion.
    .
    This is something that I personally feel is required of us all, if we are to gain any appreciation or understanding from others. Many other sites can fail to realise this and I think they eventually descend into a cartoon parody of themselves.
    .
    There are also many people out there who are not yet sufficiently prepared mentally to accept simplistic arguments about the involvement of Jews in politics.
    .
    People who are not ready can therefore still struggle to understand and thus they will inevitably still question us all WHY certain things are going on.
    .
    Western Spring has previously discussed the role of Jewry in our plight in a forthright fashion and also dotted the subject matter within various articles, but of course, they do not make every article or issue on the site revolve around them and what they are doing.
    .
    Western Spring knows what they are doing to us, but I suspect that Western Spring as an organisation is more interested in what Nationalists (and the wider white population) are doing and where they should be heading. That’s what it is here for. That is their mission.
    .
    They are trying to build something up with this ‘deeper knowledge’ in mind and with it being worked into the framework of how to approach some form of revival.
    .
    This is one reason why I have supported Western Spring up to present, because their ‘path to power’ and the the elements in the ‘pre-requisites’ seem to understand how things out there are operating – and I think that the plans have generally been devised in a way that aims to avoid many of the pitfalls that so many other approaches fall into.

  12. BritishActivism. 2015/03/13 at 5:12 pm
    .
    A good summary there BA.
    .
    There’s always been a divide in the movement when it comes to how far people should go when it comes to getting into that particular root of our problems.
    .
    I suppose there are always going to be those who ‘do not know’, those who ‘do not WANT to know’, those ‘who DO know’ and then those who come make it their sole focus at all times.
    .
    But between those who DO know and those who make it their SOLE focus are some people who avoid naming the enemy, front and centre, aka, the elephant in the room, when they are discussing the causes of mass third world flooding of White countries.
    .
    Max did not do this in the article that prompted my comments, for no good reason as far as I can see, since this would most certainly be the very article he should talk about organized jewry.

    THE reason for the third world invasion of White countries is organized jewry. All the other reasons given are incidental.
    .
    To win this war we all need to know very clearly who the enemy is. As uncomfortable as that is.

    1. We do need to know who the enemy is, Katana, or more accurately, who all the enemies are.
      .
      The crucial phrase among your above comments is: “… for no good reason as far as I can see …” and we appreciate that you can’t see the good reason, even though lots of other people can, but that is a reflection of the failings of your powers of comprehension rather than any failing on my part.
      .
      Our aim here at Western Spring is to reach and influence the widest possible audience and we do that by presenting in an eminently reasonable and moderate way, material that others present in too crude and simplistic a fashion. The great reach of our website is reflected in our global Alexa ranking showing that Western Spring is the 357,571st most popular website on the worldwide web compared to your websites much lower ranking at 4,086,824th.
      .
      The truth is sometimes uncomfortable, and when it is, it can be made palatable through intelligent presentation. Sadly too many people think that ‘in yer face’ crudity is always a good substitute for more sophisticated propaganda employing subtlety and understatement but it is almost always the other way around.

  13. May I comment on freemasons (and freemasons world-wide). My opinion (or if you prefer guess) is that the masonic outfits are now out of date, superseded by new secret collusive groups, notably ‘Common Purpose’. In the days before telephones, radio, TV, and cars, local people were sometimes genuinely self-made and influential, and could be reached best by local organisations. But now, with corruption far more centralised, town planners, builders, police, lawyers can meet up under secret ‘Chatham House’ rules and fix things between groups over much larger areas. (It’s slightly like the differences between vicars giving local preachings around the country, and the centralised BBC giving its message).

  14. Government wants more people to tax, government employees want more people so they can keep a job and grow their departments, big business wants more people to buy their goods and lower their wages, immigrants want more people to grow their community and secure strategic goals for their mother country and more resources from the indigenous, a great mass of landlords and home owners want more people to increase their investments. The ethnic minorities are a distraction to people who try and show the problems and a great help to those beneficiaries mentioned above who want to stifle the debate and make fence sitters believe that complainants of mass immigration are morons

Comments are closed.